Bryan Cave was ranked by PitchBook in multiple league tables in its 2017 Q2 Global League Tables report. According to recently released figures, Bryan Cave is among the top law firms, based on deal counts, in the following eight categories:
- “Most Active VC Law Firms Global” (tied for 14th)
- “Most Active in U.S.” by VC Deal Location (tied for 13th)
- “Most Active in Software” by VC Sector (tied for 12th)
- “Most Active at Early Stage” by VC Deal Type (tied for 13th)
- “Most Active at Late Stage” by VC Deal Type (tied for 12th)
PitchBook delivers data, research and technology covering the private capital markets and ranks publicly disclosed venture capital and private equity financings by deal location, sector and type. As of 2017, the PitchBook Global League Tables will be a quarterly publication.
“We are pleased to once again be recognized by PitchBook as one of the leading venture capital legal advisers in this highly competitive market,” said Boulder Partner Mark Weakley, head of the firm’s Technology, Entrepreneurial & Commercial Practice. “These rankings are a reflection of our firm’s commitment to serving investors and entrepreneurs building innovative businesses across the world.”
A complete list of PitchBook’s venture capital and private equity rankings is available in the PitchBook 2017 Q2 Global League Tables report.