Bryan Cave was ranked by PitchBook in multiple league tables in its 2017 annual Global League Tables report. According to recently released figures, Bryan Cave is among the top law firms, based on deal counts, in the following categories:
- Most Active Global Law Firm in VC Deals: 14th
- Most Active in U.S. by VC Deal Location: 14th
- Most Active in Software by VC Sector: 17th
- Most Active at Early Stage by VC Deal Type: 15th
- Most Active at Late Stage by VC Deal Type: 14th
- Most Active in U.S. by PE Deal Location: tied for 18th
PitchBook delivers data, research and technology covering the private capital markets and ranks publicly disclosed venture capital and private equity financings by deal location, sector and type.
“We are pleased to once again be recognized by PitchBook as one of the leading venture capital and private equity legal advisers in this highly competitive market,” said Boulder Partner Mark Weakley, head of the firm’s Technology, Entrepreneurial & Commercial Practice. “These rankings are a reflection of our firm’s commitment to serving investors and entrepreneurs building innovative businesses across the world.
A complete list of PitchBook’s rankings is available in the 2017 Annual Global League Tables report.